Speak to me, God!

"I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in His Word I put my hope." Psalm 130: 5

God speaks to us in many ways possible. He uses people and even circumstances in our lives just to get His message across. Here are some examples. 


Maybe some instances you have encountered already and yet we just let it pass. We did not just let a circumstance pass, but the golden opportunity to hear and experience what God has in store for us. Many times have I mentioned in my previous posts that God cares for us, and He wants nothing less but our well being. I will not hesitate to repeat this fact because God speaks to us of nothing less than His love and care for us. His Words bears truths that are essential to our journey in life. Without His Words, we will find it difficult to get by with our lives.




Friends, long for God's Words of truth and love. Make it part of your daily routine to find out how God reaches out to you. He does! We are oftentimes pre-occupied with so many things that we don't see God working in our lives. Open your hearts and minds to what God has to offer for you! Believe me, it is for your own benefit and good! With God's Words of truth planted in you, you will surely grow and you'll find that life is such a wonderful gift and you will surely appreciate it even more!



Pray to God DAILY that He will bless you through His Words of truth and love! Read His Word for you! Reflect on it! Live a happy and abundant life that only God can offer! :)


Are you ready to accept and listen to His Words?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear Not!

God endures forever!

Sleep Soundly