Sleep Soundly

"In peace I shall both lie down and sleep, for You alone, Lord, make me secure."
Psalm 4:9

Heve you ever experienced difficulty in sleeping mainly because a lot has happened in the day and you just can't get your mind out of it?

It gets a bit frustrating, isn't it? No matter what you do, your mind is so bothered with a lot of things and it just wouldn't stop.

Maybe it's time for you to have a shift in your thinking. Maybe it's time to set your worries aside. 

You have done all you can throughout the day. You deserve a good night's sleep.

And that peace can only be achieved by surrendering all your concerns to God who is more than willing to take that away from you. He will give you peace of mind and heart. He promises that he will never abandon you no matter what. And that alone should remind you that you are always secure in His loving presence.


Father, I lift my concerns to you with great trust and confidence knowing that you will give me peace of mind and heart. Cover me with Your protective grace so that I can walk in confidence every day. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear Not!

God endures forever!